Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pre-Vacation Day...The Worst of all Days - Summer Archive of Retort 7/29/11







Z and I will soon be off on our annual trip to the Jersey Shore...so while we're busy making lists to decide what other lists to make, I thought I would share something from a few years ago that pretty much explains what I'm talking about...which, while I think about it, might actually be a first....



From 7/29/11:

"Pre-Vacation Day...The Worst of all Days"  (Click Click)




__________________________________



Tolerate the Retorts on Facebook...if "Like" is too much of a commitment

 
 
 on Twitter   

Or subscribe above to receive Retorts by E-Mail
I know...too many options. Probably better to just go back to bed....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retort to the Retort -

“Is there anybody alive out there…”