Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Sunday Archive of Retort - 4/6/12

Springtime Renewal



Okay...a lot of you have read this one before... twice.

I like to dust it off around this time of year and spin it out there because I don't have too many better ways to turn this message.

So if you've read it before, I hope you enjoy it again, and for those of you who are new, I hope you enjoy it for the first time...and then again next year and the year after that...and so on and so on....


From 4/6/12:

Springtime Renewal



____________________________________________________
If you enjoy the Retort, do me a favor and click on the "Like" button, up top on the right (PC's only), or "Like" the FLR Facebook Page. Things have picked up considerably from a week ago and now with a few more "Likes" I'm hoping to cash in on the Telescope. 

If you don't like it, please click the same button...but with a negative attitude. Thanks....


Or Now you can just

"Like" is much too much of a commitment—






No comments:

Post a Comment

Retort to the Retort -

“Is there anybody alive out there…”